Mouse & Keyboard Features
Rechargeable Mouse and Backlit Keyboard
First ever rechargeable mouse and backlit keyboard solution. MicrosoftÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s exclusive charging hub allows you to recharge both the mouse and keyboard in one easy-to-use place.
2.4 GHz BluetoothÃ‚Â® Technology
Connect wirelessly right out of the box with First Connect Technology for up to 30 feet with virtually no interference.
Battery Status Indicator
You’ll know when power is low when the battery status indicator senses battery life is running out.
4 USB Ports
Integrated USB ports in the charging station give you the flexibility to download images from your digital camera or plug in your thumb drive or other USB deviceÃ¢â‚¬â€right from your desktop.
Give yourself room to move with a wireless mouse and keyboard that lets you work without worrying about tangled wires.
Rechargeable Mouse and Keyboard
Status indicator flashes when batteries need charging. Mouse drops onto the stable, horizontal charging station to activate charging.
Scroll four ways for greater efficiency and comfort with Tilt Wheel Technology.
High Definition Laser Technology
MicrosoftÃ‚Â® High Definition Laser Mouse* products are more precise, more responsive, and deliver smoother tracking.
Too many open items on your desktop? Click the scroll wheel button to instantly display your open windows, then point and click to select.
Point and click to enlarge and edit details using the Magnifier**.
The sleek, symmetrical design features an authentic brushed aluminum that feels as good as it looks.
Intelligent Power System
Adjust battery life depending on performance needs.
Command your PC from your lap or the comfort of your sofa with the integrated cursor control.
WindowsÃ‚Â® Start Button
Press to launch your Start menu and search your PC or the Web if you have Windows Vista installed.
Ultra-thin Comfort Curve Design
Place your hands naturally and work comfortably using the distinctive and ergonomist-approved Comfort Curve design with quiet touch keys.
Windows LiveÃ¢â€žÂ¢ Call Button
Just press this button to access your Windows Live Messenger contact list; then select an Online Contact and start a video conversation.
Compact Industrial Design
This sleek design reduces clutter on your desk, fits on your lap and complements your flat screen monitor.
One-touch access to gadgets such as weather information, news updates, traffic maps and slide shows of online photo albums.
Media Center Start Button
One touch access to Windows Media Center.
Experience true comfort with the ultra-thin Comfort Curve keyboard plus quiet touch keys.
Backlighting comes on automatically when you approach the keyboard and turns off when youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re away, saving valuable battery life. And, backlight intensity automatically adjusts itself to the room lighting conditions.
Media Controls allow you to easily navigate to next track, previous track, play, pause and volume control.
Easily access programs in the taskbar with convenient keyboard hot keys. Applications can be easily rearranged by clicking and dragging, and the keys will automatically adapt to the new location.
Quickly and easily access common tasks, including product information, registration, settings and more for popular devices such as cell phones, cameras, printers, and mouse, keyboard and webcam products.
- Computer/Operating System : Requires a PC that meets the requirements for and has installed one of these operating systems: Windows VistaÃ‚Â® or Windows XP (XP Professional/Home Edition/Media Center Edition/Tablet PC Edition).
- IMPORTANT: For best results and BluetoothÃ‚Â® device compatibility, use the included Microsoft mini Bluetooth transceiver. Service Pack 2 is also required with Windows XP.
- Processor: Pentium 233 MHz or higher with 128 MB of RAM
- Hard Drive Space: 60 MB free (Install 100 MB free)
- Mouse: 1 AA NiMH (included) Keyboard: 4 AA NiMH (included)
- Internet Hot Keys are supported for use with: Windows-based PC: Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.0 or later; MSNÃ‚Â® Explorer versions 7.0 or 8.0; Netscape Navigator versions 6.1, 6.2, 7.0; and AOL versions 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
- Macintosh: Microsoft Internet Explorer for the Macintosh version 5.0 or later and Netscape Navigator version 6.1, 7.0